PER 2.50% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I want to apologise for my mental break down I had a few days...

1. 374 Posts.
    I want to apologise for my mental break down I had a few days ago.
    I had a lot of stress that week and I flipped. I lost my head.
    The fear of not getting partnered caught up with me, and I was devastated to hear from previous posts about the lack of following up & updates etc.
    After going back through my notes and calming down I see what I love about anp.
    This is a great company, it's definitely a stock I genuinely believe is in the making of wonderful things. The management are an awesome bunch of genuine ppl and I absolutely have faith in them. The work they've done progressing the pipeline to such a late stage is phenomenal. I believe your crazy if you don't back them for partnering ATL1103 & 1102. It's for this reason I intend to get back before these events unfold. This play was never a "down ramp" it was just pure stupidity caused by stress.
    I've learnt I struggle with controlling my cool, I suppose when you have skin involved emotions travel on a lot higher level.
    I only intended to use HC to post positives on stocks I really like and a place to talk to other about stocks I like too, but I've found I also use it to post my demons when I get stressed and it upsets me that I can flip and undo all the time I spend posting my actual positive interest and intentions on a stock.
    It's for this reason I will no longer use HC as I've decided forums aren't the best place for unstable people like myself.
    I want to leave this thread with my genuine thoughts and that is that I do genuinely feel that ANP is destined for great things. I think the work some of the posters do on this website rivals some of the best analysts in the world and I've got so much info out of the work you do.
    I wish everyone the absolute best of luck on ANP and all their respective other interests.
    Thank you so much. I apologise with the up most respect.
    Go ANP!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $16.80K 210.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 31992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.