PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hello Everyone,I'm excited to share that I started purchasing...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    Hello Everyone,

I'm excited to share that I started purchasing 200k shares of Antisense Therapeutics yesterday and plan to continue buying at prices below 7 - 8c. I believe in the potential of this company and would like to share my key reasons with new investors who may be coming to the ANP thread:

1. Progress in Clinical Trials: The first point of attraction is the advancement of Antisense's drug, ATL1102, into Phase 2b clinical trials. This marks a substantial leap, especially considering the drug's promising results in safety and tolerability in earlier trials for DMD patients. It's a sign of potential and progress.

2. Comparative Efficacy: Further fueling my optimism is ATL1102's potential to outperform existing treatments, like those from Sarepta Therapeutics. With Sarepta's market cap at approximately $7.77 billion, this positions Antisense Therapeutics as a promising contender in the DMD treatment landscape. This suggests significant market potential for effective treatments.

3. Strategic Leadership: The appointment of Dr. James Garner as Managing Director is a testament to the company's robust strategic direction. This management change signals a commitment to progress, aligning with my investment philosophy.

4. Economic Landscape: Considering the broader economic context, the end of quantitative tightening and interest rate hikes, coupled with the strengthening AUD, suggests a favorable investment climate. I anticipate foreign funds will increasingly flow into ASX, benefiting companies like Antisense Therapeutics.

5. Sectoral Shifts: With mining stocks currently under pressure and the slowdown in the EV sector impacting commodities like lithium, investors are likely to seek new opportunities. Biotech stocks, which have been undervalued, could see an uptick as investors shift their focus. This reallocation could trigger a positive trend for stocks like Antisense, potentially squeezing short sellers and creating upward momentum.

6. Supporting a Noble Cause: Lastly, and most importantly, my investment in Antisense Therapeutics goes beyond financial returns; it supports a noble cause. DMD is a heart-wrenching condition, and advancements in its treatment can profoundly impact many young lives and their families. It's an investment in hope and health.

Anyway, I foresee a potential rally in Antisense Therapeutics' stock in the near future. It's an exciting time, and I encourage fellow investors to stay tuned and join this journey of profit coupled with purpose. I may have missed out other good reasons and the long term investors may want to add here for new investors to understand.

Good luck to all, and let's make a difference together! Have a happy weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $148.9K 1.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48919 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 43057
Last updated 13.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.