PER 0.00% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Sam wrote “… if they had gone for the full $70 mill when we were...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Sam wrote “… if they had gone for the full $70 mill when we were 35c with a 10c CR…”

I think they were limited by ASX placement restrictions of 15% + 10% of shares outstanding in one year. What was the shares outstanding then? About 580 mill. 25% is 145 mill shares x 24c is about $35 mill which is about what they went for including the entitlement offer.

They could have (if they had the backing) raised it with a NASDAQ listing as you previously suggested however.

It’s a bit discouraging when they change the trial design (to non-pivotal) partly based on an admission that the futility reveal of just “continue” or “stop” wasn’t likely to provide enough oomph to get the 48c options exercised. At 2021 CR and the price at 29c in TH, surely they knew this was a substantial risk. They didn’t have much choice it seems with everyone at the table wanting the deal to proceed.

I’m in complete agreement on your views regarding financing risk. Can we ethically start jabbing arms without the trial being completely funded?

I figure we need about $8-$10 mill minimum if you factor in a bit of rainy day amount at the end of the trial and the added tox study which came after the trial redesign announcement and mid-single digit millions shortfall.

Looking at the last 15 months of NeuroBo has been an eye-opener for how shareholders can get screwdrivered.

The Orphan Drug Designations are the jewel in the crown for outside entities as they are not a ticking clock and subject to challenge like patents are.

Lets hope we are not cornered into giving them away at a cheap share price due to financial going concerns or worse - administration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ $47.41K 578.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 142694 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 104529 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.