PER 5.13% 7.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

anp chart, page-208

1. 3,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    agree with many we need money to move radically forward in this scared investor time we're in. But the whole combo sarepta FDA advisory thing is becoming a bit of a dmd soap opera. How hard would we kick up if the FDA put Sarepta on hold and asked for more clinical evidence? pretty damn hard I reckon. But it takes time for the average punter to come in and get a grasp of what's going on, understand our data and know we're best at play in the inflam field... and what the inflam management does here. The first 4 points ticked would get us to 24 CR position I reckon, and the money in the combo deal would push us right up depending on how much it was. It would also instil confidence that our eg. US peers value us and DO have drugs in market and therefore so WILL WE. A deal with a major player takes out all the hesitancy and uncertainty around our lack of history here taking a drug to market.

There's so many safeguards a deal can have / milestone payments... I don't see why a deal here is so hard to reach. Doesn't have to be so much upfront to keep the big execs happy, but a large chunk down the track would still ignite our SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.