PER 1.28% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ryn - below is exactly why I am more than happy to give away...

1. 514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Ryn - below is exactly why I am more than happy to give away some of the paddocks on our farm so that the whole farm improves for shareholders and the boys, by 'going alone' we are potentially stuck in a good idea/no funding/no execution loop

There is a strong argument here they are actually minimising shareholder value by going go for the home run and trying to maximise shareholder value (how do you define it anyway) , a double (using USA baseball parlance) might be more than enough here and the next batter up (Pharma) can push us to home base from second rather than going for a home run at every at bat

--------------------------------

It would also instil confidence that our eg. US peers value us and DO have drugs in market and therefore so WILL WE. A deal with a major player takes out all the hesitancy and uncertainty around our lack of history here taking a drug to market.

There's so many safeguards a deal can have / milestone payments... I don't see why a deal here is so hard to reach. Doesn't have to be so much upfront to keep the big execs happy, but a large chunk down the track would still ignite our SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $70.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.7¢ $271 3.471K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6440 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 156179 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.