PER 1.88% 7.9¢ percheron therapeutics limited

ANP is late with their promised ann for end of Q1, CY23. This...

1. 4,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    ANP is late with their promised ann for end of Q1, CY23.

This was meant to be the combo therapy follow up - explaining the "biological mechanism" of the improved functional data in mdx mouse model.

Also intriguing is the CEO saga - the ann about Mark's departure was mid November.

It is very rare that a long serving CEO departs without the Board having a plan B...i.e. I believe Mark was politely nudged.  

We are now in mid April and still no word?

There is something going on here that is taking time, is the Board waiting on a suitable candidate to finish up elsewhere - or has Sarepta / Pfizer finally come to the table for an exclusive US deal for ATL?

ANP is sitting on a mountain of P2 data, patents, novel MoA, orphan drug designation, positive PDCO, potential priority review voucher worth $100m...now combo therapy patent.

The only thing remaining is the monkey tox study due to complete end of this year.

It's a tough market at present to go alone, my bet is on a partnership deal...and a possible NASDAQ listing.
    ________

Dr Peter Houweling, Team Leader of the MCRI Muscle Research group said “These early pre-clinical findings suggest that a combination therapy using an established dystrophin restorative ASO and CD49d result in improved functional outputs in the mdx mouse model of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. These effects appear to be beneficial beyond the individual monotherapy and we look forward to continuing our investigations into the biological mechanisms that may be at play

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.002(1.88%)
Mkt cap ! $73.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $66.20K 831.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 216590 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 24573 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.