PER 4.55% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

well... what were we up to last time we were around this high...

1. 3,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    well... what were we up to last time we were around this high sevens price level...I was curious so read an announcement end 2019 inline w this price.

Basically it's taken us 3 years to get to this 2b trial, with a few more indications, IPs and mouse trials thrown in for good measure.

voits thoughts below gives me confidence, I will accumulate and hold until his next quote after this ph2b result. (If we are not bought out prior at this MC)

because whilst pharma has taken a hit, and our CEO is still unconfirmed, I believe we're on a panic attack firesale with no logical explanation for this dip. I thought we might sit still or fall to mid 8s max but mid 7s is something else, tree shake likely.

Professor Thomas Voit MD, Director, NIHR GOSH Biomedical Research Centre, UK who is an author on the Pinto-Mariz et al 2015 and Ricotti et al 2019 publications had this to say about the trial results and the efficacy being observed in this Phase IIa trial of ATL1102 - “Disease stabilisation or indeed improvement in functional scores in non-ambulant DMD boys is almost unheard of and a very encouraging result. This is even more meaningful as these results have been obtained using different independent measures and over a relatively short trial time of 24 weeks. These results also advise on endpoint choice for a fully powered placebo-controlled registration-enabling study”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.004(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $75.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.4¢ $69.96K 815.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 162449 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 119843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.