PER 1.18% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Yep. I agree there is a lot of potential for miscommunication in...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Yep. I agree there is a lot of potential for miscommunication in the process of a poster having a thought, then being able to express it unambiguously, then a reader interpreting correctly, then able to reply to the post unambiguously.

My reply was a bit off the mark (ambiguous/vague) as I do think I understood the group of people you were calling a fool.

Do you have any proof of this other than it seems from experience more often than not that they close, sometimes it doesn’t (but I sure remember the times it does)?

Without proof of it not just being a case of confirmation bias of a random phenomenon, it is a bit offensive to those who disregard gap closures (your calling them all fools).

I’m not offended though, just like I’m not offended by someone who calls me a fool for totally disregarding fortune tellers and astrological forecasts.

And just so there is no misunderstanding, I wasn’t calling you a fortune teller or astrologist.

And I apologise if it sounded personal, it was aimed at all those who share your opinion.

But arguing this point is like arguing about religion or catastrophic anthropologically-caused climate change. Ain’t likely anyone on either side gonna change their beliefs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $3.097K 37.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29206 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 118557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.