PER 0.00% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

anp cheap compared to blt seeking alpha

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Well that was my thinking and now over read it in research opinion type article

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/15774362-lemmema2/2766093-the-long-case-for-antisense-therapeutics

"Valuation

The market cap of antisense therapeutics is currently 23M $. Compared to companies in the same field such as Benitec ($BNIKF) with a market cap of 150M $ and the progression of the pipeline of antisense therapeutics, this company is significantly undervalued. Two compounds (ATL1102 and ATL1103) have already successful passed the Phase I trail and are currently in Phase 2 (ATL1102 is used for multiple indications and has only been in Phase 2 for Multiple Sclerosis). Furthermore, ATL1102 is in preclinical development for treatment of Asthma and ATL1101 is currently also in preclinical development. Benitec has a broader portfolio and has partnered with better know companies, however, Benitec is still in Phase 1 trials compared to Antisense Therapeutics. Thus my investment thesis is to consider this company fairly valued at a Market cap around 75M $, which is a conservative approach. Consequently I am expecting the price per share to increase to ~0.40AUD $ by the end of 2014

Given the partnership with one of the leaders in the field of RNA therapeutics ($ISIS) this company has significant upside potential over the next year(s) and I personally consider this as a long term investment."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.