PER 2.50% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Anp could earn revenue by years end?

1. 13,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1403
    MD of ANP stated that the coy could earn an income this year,some estimates is $6 mill per annum.
    Compassionate use is a treatment option that allows the use of an unauthorized medicine.Compassionate-use programmes are for patients in the European Union (EU) who have a disease with no satisfactory authorized therapies or cannot enter a clinical trial.They are intended to facilitate the availability to patients of new treatment options under development.
    Another term used is " Expanded access" refers to use of an investigational new drug (IND).
    For those skeptics, the MD of Anp stated in his recent talk at the Biotech Showcase in America.that AtL1102 had a real chance of implementing sales by years end and that progress is very advanced.
    Many of you are disappointed with the sp...(fair call)...however I have said before time after time,this is a Biotech and one never knows when the sp will go into orbit....all the boxes are ticked it's only a matter of "when"...
    I have noticed that the options which have a 2 year end date...is being played with ,with only a handful of share being sold down,tempting the sellers...but! To no avail....great value $$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $16.80K 210.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 31992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.