PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Absolutely motors, without doubt. I recall last time I looked at...

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Absolutely motors, without doubt.

I recall last time I looked at ANP, I hold EMS LT (goodness knows why sometimes) and I liked the potential for ANP, and remember you were the constant voice of reason.

Also bear in mind too, that ANP was headed to 1.6c open and maybe 1.8c target before it got the ridiculous speeding ticket yesterday, so to have bounced off the 1.2c low to a high of 1.4c and close at 1.3c that day is pretty impressive, from a traders perspective

I don?t pretend to be a LT holder who will continue posting on ANP moving forward, but I believe it?s got a good shot at another move up, so will see how it pans out and hope to keep a free carry

Just re-reading the ann it states:
    ?ANP is in discussions with other parties interested in the development of ATL1101 for prostate cancer? not ?ANP is seeking other parties interested in the development of ATL1101 for prostate cancer? which is what Bio?s usually move from and to.

Take a look at the OBJ (or PRR for that matter) chart for comparison based on fundamentals and early cycle potential.

If there's no solid partnering opportunity closer to hand, then it's probably coming back to that level, but if the accumulation over the last month or so is a hint towards something more substantial in the pipeline, then it will be a different story of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $12.63K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 273239 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.