PER 1.18% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Lets not focus on bots. Again bots are here for a reason. Big...

1. 3,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    Lets not focus on bots. Again bots are here for a reason. Big boys not finished with the accumulation an I think they want a lot more after listening to Dr GP...I want some more too..cant blame them...lol

Anyways what a fantastic discussion about how to create future value and the process. Obviously Dr GP is going to be heading the FDA meeting for ANP and his experience , skills and knowledge is going to be a massive advantage for ANP going into this meeting. Dr GP and WB have done this all before and now they are doing this again. I believe they think the job was only half done with Sarepta hence a comeback as Sarepta drug is not working 100% and for all the kids..

The timeline for the feedback from the authorities (and future trial ) is similar and hence a combination trial is not out of question (As someone mentioned on HC). Very very eagerly waiting for other indication as MD suggested in the presentation from Dec that its going to add massive upside to the potential of ATL1102..

No wonder ATL1103 is on the back burner for the time being...

Good times ahead IMO....Another 4 weeks and FDA meeting . Feed back from Europe expected anytime in the next few weeks..

Good luck all. Hold tight as we saw yesterday how quickly this one can move..

All IMO and dyor
    Last edited by arjay: 17/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $3.097K 37.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29206 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 118557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.