PER 3.57% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

ANP presenting now, page-49

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499

"Antisense Director William Goolsbee (Ex-Sarepta) believes Antisense's treatment may make that Sarepta drug, that is already on the market for DMD, work even better. "

I think the message Mark wants to bring/imply to us (current/future investors)/DMD Community/Big Pharma is: We deserve much better than Sarepta (Market Capital more than USD 13 Billion at one stage before it collapsed in share price).

Have you ever noticed that (or it is my conspiracy theory) Professor Thomas Voit MD was mentioned in the recent few company presentations? Does that mean the management board already has someone in mind (before the announcement) who will be Principal Investigator for the upcoming Phase IIB Clinical Trial?

If you can also recall Chairman's address to ANP 2020 annual General Meeting:

"I am confident the DMD Phase IIb can be fantastic game changer for the company"

" Your Company now has a very sold technology platform, proven science, a pipeline of attractive Phase II antisense drugs and an exceptionally experienced and dedicated board and management team....... The Board and Management are more optimistic than ever that the Company's best days are ahead of us." ==> Very Confident!!

==> Phase II antisense drugs (Congratulation to Dr. Charmaine Gittleson, you can help us to deliver development programs on time with quality and within budget, achieving those product approvals and launches within a 24-month period just like you did to CSL)biggrin.png

Mark said: " We are in great shape, everything is on track....very confident will deliver in time..." (Yes, we mark his words!)

I said it before, there is no coincidence with that, everything is well-planned/designed behind the scenes before the announcement.

We are here only can make speculation/prediction/assumptiontongue.png.

We have to trust the management team to do the jobs, we (short-term/long-term shareholders) just sit back, relax enjoy more good newsflow within the next 3- 6 months!!smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.4¢ $72.99K 855.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 452608 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 398595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.