PER 3.57% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

ANP price movement, page-339

1. 2,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183

Peter

If only we could be as rich as Warren Buffett !!!

Sirtex are pioneers in oncology treatment. Like ANP they have had a few ups and downs and let me tell you they used to shake their shareholders out with their trials.

From memory I had them at 1.95 sometime in the late 90’s. They sunk to nearly 50 cents around 2000/2001 and then after a while came back to 4.95. I was so shaken up I thought I should take my profits and run. I never looked back. As I was overseas for a while I didn’t bother with buying any shares at the time.

They have had a pretty impressive run and have had a couple of buyout offers. The share price now sits over 33.00. If only I could have stood the test of time, I possibly could have made a million bucks from Sirtex as I had a big chunk in the 90’s.

Anyone who reads this article should know that investing in biotech companies needs a lot of patience. There will be a lot of ups and downs but ultimately biotechs can be extremely rewarding. If you have done your research and think this company will prosper, be prepared to take the ups and downs. You may end up with a lot of wealth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.4¢ $72.99K 855.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 452608 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 398595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.