PER 2.35% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

ANP Value, page-108

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    So now you are issuing the oppis are you

I have no problem with AF being given options if he achieves the said milestones,

I don't even have a problem with them changing the resolution to acknowledge what you say this is being open and transparent and there to be seen

As in if AF does not perform he does not get the options FINE BY ME

but lets not just issue them to him because they can

Much the same as the board if conditions are attached upfront then that is fine milestones are achieved and rewarded as such, so long as those achievement's are value adding to us as shareholders

They have achieved great things pipeline wise, and this is the problem here the market Schematic has been a none event yet people have been rewarded

all performance/incentives from here on in as a team should relate to creating not only value for themselves by these free issues but also wealth creation for their shareholders as in a ROI for the people that are backing them in

Gassy what you fail to realise is if these options get voted in then, there is no way they will get voted down to whomever they are dished out to its a forgone conclusion they will be awarded no mater what.
    voted on or not, much the same as the follow on 10 mil from the last occasion

These people are getting paid to do a job and incentives should be laid out transparent milestones related to shareholder value adding we get looked after they get looked after

Not like the last 10 mil for example why were they issued, what were they for, they were issued for incentive to achieve what ?

We shareholders were diluted once more by that further 10mil issue to what end, value creation to those that received them full stop.

Was there an objection to that issue no

they were issued because they were in the kitty at the boards disposal

This will be much the same, as always same old same old

I don't even have a problem with them outlining a scheme that is true performance orientated with projections on added value SP wise and market achievements

If the company are held to account ie milestone before any issue then that is fine by me not just issue them because they can, and saying you had the vote, we know they are going to get voted in but they have no need to achieve anything to get them, as far as we know anyway, if the last 55mil issue were anything to go by .

Put the milestones into a projected plan if that projected plan is achieved then let the options be issued

So perhaps you could ring PH yourself and ask just exactly what performance incentives these are going to be linked to

I do understand the conditions without explanation gassy

IF i wanted to speak to anyone for confirmation, it will be and i will speak to MD himself

thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $53.40K 614.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 67263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.