PER 2.50% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Food for thought for some!!! From Nasdaq. It's gotten so bad...

1. 13,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1403
    Food for thought for some!!!

From Nasdaq.

It's gotten so bad that when Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS - Get Report) got to the mid-$70s I told people I would no longer defend this stock. I said that because I, unlike Friedman, don't have the right to say "get out of my stock," because it isn't. But I was sick and tired of telling people, in 140 characters no less, why I liked it and what drugs it had in the pipeline. Better just to say, "I caught a double, now you go figure out what you own and why you want to own it."

That's why today's a good day for all who own biotech to reassess. Ask yourself, do you know why you own it? What are the catalysts? What's the pipeline look like? Do you understand the CEO's vision and what has to go right and how many different products it has so if one goes wrong it's not the end of the world?

If you don't, this is your chance to exit. This is your chance to know that I am not going to hold your hand. I like certain biotech stocks. I have endlessly identified them. I am not going to do so again. If you don't know them by this point I am not going to pound the table to get you in them because they have all run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $16.80K 210.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 31992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.