PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

ANPs Pipeline Focus with ATL1102 (CD49d)

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

We are progressing strongly with highly successful and positive results to date in our Ph2a trial and are close to final Ph2a summary/readout. This was a 6 month study completed by two of the most highly respected neurologists in the country(Dr Monique Ryan & Dr Ian Woodcock) at the Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne - the largest centre treating boys with DMD in the Southern Hemisphere.

Upcoming Catalysts for ATL1102

-Ph2a summary/readout results

-Ph2b/3 trial approval for DMD in Europe

-MS update with FDA

-Pipeline development focus to other diseases using our clinically validated target CD49d (ANP using its ATL1102with worldwide exclusive licenses/IP in place – from $8billion capped NASDAQ Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) the global leaders in Antisense technology)

With continual positive updates on the above catalysts, this will allow ANP to soar towards the world stage of the biotech world. The best part of setting up this pipeline approach is each time ATL1102 progresses into a new application, it can leverage off all the existing clinical studies/data/ time invested in their other indications MS, DMD etc. Meaning a new application could potentially launch into Ph2 stage clinical trial (same as DMD did leveraging from MS data) saving the need for animal studies/Ph1/Ph1b etc. This will speed up time to clinic, saving precious time and resources. Most importantly this approach will fast track our ability to make a meaningful difference in the lives of many patients a lot sooner. Remember these patients and their families are in high need of quality therapeutic options to make fighting the disease real and achievable.

Yes, I agree with the sentiment here that this may have taken longer to get to this point than all might have hoped. The old line ‘It takes 20years to become an overnight success’ rings very true here. Listed in 2001, I invested in the first decade and later sold out due to other forces, however, early last year I felt a breakout for ANP was emerging..the story, the hope for the patients, the international experience and quality personnel of the board and scientific advisory team. I re-joined this journey because I truly believe in a better future for the patients. It is also a better way to invest - more ethically focusing on a care for others. In recent months I have taken up as much of the options as I could, having also attended the most recent AGM this gave me more fulfilment and belief in this game changing endeavour.

We all have a common interest from an investment perspective,however, imagine to be part of something that becomes a game changer, a pipeline focus in inflammatory’s..and we all know how big this market is $106.1billion (by this year according to Allied Market Research). We might not have the cure for each of these disease indications but if we can prove to have an effective drug that can reduce harsh and damaging disease effects and/or even meaningfully slow these diseases..this would be the next best thing before a cure is found.

Wishing everyone a wonderful 2020 ahead and a relaxing Australia Day long weekend. If we can stay on this pipeline path, continue to develop and nurture ATL1102 into multiple indications, this will truly become what dreams are made of and yes the share price will look after itself!

TheWizardofOz

Last edited by TheWizardofOz: 25/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $148.9K 1.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48919 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 43057
Last updated 13.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.