ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

My two cents re: the ANN - Great we got an ANN and confirmed...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    My two cents re: the ANN -

Great we got an ANN and confirmed binding agreements.

Funding is mentioned - 'Key terms are conditional on ANS/Bestway securing sufficient funding'. I presume now we have binding agreements in place ANS's MOU's signed with the Chinese SOE will now become binding and trigger the approx 10B in funding needed for infrastructure. When funds are triggered we can expected the laying of the first stone. I would like to think once funding is binding and we get the laying of the first stone ANS would look to be listed or in the process of a listing/IPO.

Midwest placement was never going to be needed (as i mentioned in a previous post). Great Ding is converting the loan to equity.

Liquidity - gives absolutely nothing away.

I think what is next for ANS are the respective ML. Congo - currently assigned to Sangha/Bestway and Cameroon - assigned to Sonamines. IMO the Nabeda cluster is all but in the bag via Bestway.

Alexandra Mbiam mentioned in his 50min interview with Dash news that they are looking into ML on the Cameroon side. He also touches on a large amount of what we have discussed in other threads ie: Geopolitical, chinas involvement, potential for other ML on the rail lines ect.

All in all progress is great! As i mentioned above - now we have binding agreements ASN should get binding agreements asap re: funding and look to finalise the ML.

Let's see what the coming weeks have install for ANS and its SH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.