ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Well it's not a man for starters. It's a woman, secondly she...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Well it's not a man for starters. It's a woman, secondly she indicated she resides in Vanuatu for tax purposes. She mentioned that her handsome husband had passed and left her some shares in ANS and she want to sell them. Then she said she had seen a copy of a letter which indicated that the company would be redeeming shares.

Upon further questioning, she couldn't tell me the price, timing, who sent it, who it was addressed to and to top it all off, she said that the copy of the letter was in her suitcase, which she hadn't looked through in some time, and couldn't find the said letter right now.

It was at that point, I felt her story was caving in to the point of no return.

Interestingly, her phone number is Australian, yet she said she was residing overseas. Nothing she said added up and my personal opinion, is that she was high on Vegemite and stale toast.

Anyhoo...more importantly, keep an eye on the progress in Cameroon and the Congo, from the last few public statements from the region, things are looking sensational indeed.

Have an awesome day.

IP56

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.