ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

It is hard to come up with a valuation until we know the set up...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    It is hard to come up with a valuation until we know the set up with the ML re: Nabeda cluster in Congo and potential ML that have been allocated to Sonamines in Cameroon.

IMO and at this stage this is speculation - the Nabeda cluster is all ours!! And IMO ANS will get a couple of mines on the Cameroon side. If this happens - IPO on the HKSX valuation at 5B give or take 10%... Current MC before before being delisted was 100M. 100m into 5B is a 50x (0.85c - and that is a similar price to AVZ who are in a 'somewhat' similar situation to ANS - it is nice confluence). To me that seems reasonable but plenty of guess work in here atm.

IF Valuation was 10B (100x would = $1.70 per share) or 15B (150x would = $2.55 per share) or 1B valuation (10x would = $0.17 per share) all approximations.

Quick refresh on the ANS strategy review from mid 2021 ANN:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4157/4157402-a360c06f7bfafa2475dd31b5af045bd9.jpg

Plenty to unpack over the coming weeks once we get binding agreements for funding.

ps ** waiting for a certain someone to call me out for speculating on a highly speculative stock LOL – he is NGMI**

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.