ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

I have read the court doc from start to finish.My takeaways from...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    I have read the court doc from start to finish.My takeaways from findings (a few copy and pasts below from the article aswell):

The controversy on this application revolved around whether Sundance had established that it had potential causes of action. Sundance contends it may have one or more of the following causes of action against the defendants:
    (a) breach of contractual obligations of confidentiality;
    (b) breach of confidence in equity;
    (c) breach of fiduciary obligations by the diversion of a commercial opportunity; and
    (d) inducing a breach of contract.

The judge concluded that orders for pre-action discovery should be made that incorporate the substance of the categories of documents set out in Sundance's originating summons.

This means ANS will turn over documents relating to:
    1. the [memorandum of understanding] entered into on 26 June 20212. all documents, including handwritten notes and diary entries, created or received by the First Defendant and/or the Second Defendant relating to the Cameroon/Bestway MOU3.

2. all documents, including handwritten notes and diary entries, created or received by the First Defendant and/or the Second Defendant relating to the Cameroon/Bestway MOU

3. all communications, including emails and electronic messages, dated after June 2020, between the First Defendant, the Second Defendant (or any entity controlled by him), Bestway and any representative or agent of Cameroon leading to or relating to the Cameroon/Bestway MOU

4. all documents, including handwritten notes, diary entries, and communications (including emails and electronic messages) dated after 2 August 2018, between the First Defendant, and/or the Second Defendant (or any entity controlled by him) on the one hand, and any of the following parties (including their officers, employees and agents) on the other hand, in relation to the Sundance Iron Ore Project or the mining tenements granted to Sangha in Congo:
    (i) the Government of Cameroon (including its respective agencies, instrumentalities, State-owned enterprises, officials and representatives);
    (ii) the Government of Congo (including its respective agencies, instrumentalities, State-owned enterprises, officials and representatives); (iii) Bestway; and/or(iv) Sangha Mining Development SASU (Sangha).

The costs to do this will be paid for by SDL (apprx 100k AUD).

IMO turn the doc's over (nothing to find here) and ANS continues on. This case will take years and years - China won't care about the outcome as their need for IO grows daily.

Did anyone else read the full doc?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.