ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Despite this being one of 16 independent ‘sell threads’, I...

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Despite this being one of 16 independent ‘sell threads’, I wanted to respond.

1. I’m NOT selling one, even if I had bills to pay…I’d find another source of money.

2. Lucky I don’t have to sell any. I would find it difficult to stomach missing that future multi-dollar likelihood on any of my ANS shares, or whichever name they are lucky to be listed under. CCCM seems the odds-on favourite currently.

i.e if one sells 100,000 for 10c now to reap the short-term $10k (pre-tax) ‘reward’, you’d be potentially (and with such recent multi-billion investment, missing as ‘sure a thing’ as a thing can be) down $90k when this juggernaut hits a dollar. So that ‘cash for other purposes’ costs ten times more during 2023.

The cruise I splashed out on recently may cost me $700,000 by EOFY, so I’m walking the talk on this.

Does the term ‘opportunity cost’ apply to this scenario, or is there another? As the time to listing shortens, the opportunity cost multiplies. 10c now is 90c lost later. And we know we’re close.

Still, there are only very few sellers amongst the many thousands that own the 5.7B+ shares held. I don’t doubt many gave up on this years ago, and probably forgot they own it, however ANS under Ding is a vastly different incarnation to Padbury.

So I will sell, begrudgingly. The price is $1 on this multi-dollar opportunity. Large or small parcels are fine, but no volume discounts apply

Last edited by Praetor: Grammar 02/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.