ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

A takeover is pure speculation at this point, and I’d suggest...

1. 1,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    A takeover is pure speculation at this point, and I’d suggest this ‘re-positioning’ or ‘fortification’ (given the calibre of project partners now involved) suggests ‘we’ have more ownership to drive value. There’s no mention of what funding those new partners are contributing.

It may be that the additional mining & infrastructure scope provides greater incentive for these latest project partners to not only provide the initial human resource & skill required, but also keep them there in the region to move onto adjacent opportunities. This is what the last announcement seems to relate to. Tool up to expand on the scope.

Perhaps the focus on providing engineering services to various mining projects is more profitable or provides a steadier income stream than direct investment in a single project. There’s substantial risk in direct investment due to market fluctuations, geological uncertainty and political factors. Providing engineering services only would mitigate risk.

So, if less direct investment is the reality, wouldn’t ‘we’ own more of the value? Baowu is apparently more interested in investing their dollars to develop Simandou. I was hoping it would be our cluster of projects also, but in that, there’s been no direct investment from Baowu in ‘our’ project to-date.

How can we discuss SP when we still don’t know the scope or our share of the overall project? The only thing we have is the last (alleged) OMT price paid…25 cents.

I haven’t sold a single share to date, and I last topped up at 6.9c a few years back. Don’t take me wrong, I certainly welcome 25c at least until we have more information, but I’m uninterested in selling at that price…even 50c (again pure speculation) will be way undervalued once we get past this last inflection point…when the negotiations currently occurring in China end and project representatives fly into Younde for the official ceremony.

That’s what we’re waiting for, right? The Africans certainly are!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.