ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

ANS for sale, page-899

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Ladies and Gentlemen of the Trading Front,

I find myself compelled to address a matter of utmost importance, a matter that demands our collective attention and strategic discernment. Why, in the name of rationality and foresight, would any of us consider parting ways with our shares at a mere sub $.20? Do we not recognize the potential coursing through the veins of our investments?

The unfolding narrative before us promises a tale of exponential growth and prosperity.Consider this, my esteemed comrades: a mere six months hence, our shares are poised to ascend to heights surpassing the $1.00 mark—a remarkable journey from the humble sub $.20 beginnings. We are not merely talking about a modest gain; we are on the brink of witnessing a staggering 500% uplift on our hard-earned capital. It is a financial crescendo that demands our attention and steadfast resolve.

I implore you, my fellow shareholders, to cast aside any notions of hasty retreat. We have weathered the storms, held our ground through thick and thin. Now, at the cusp of greatness, shall we allow impatience and doubt to strip us of the fruits of our resilience? Nay, I say! The table is set, and it is laden with the promise of substantial returns. To walk away now is to forsake the bountiful harvest that awaits.Let us not forget the essence of our collective endeavor—the project at hand. It is not just another venture; it is destined to carve its place as the 5th largest Fe project on this very planet. The magnitude of such an accomplishment should not be understated.

We stand at the precipice of an opportunity that transcends the ordinary, an opportunity that beckons us to hold our ground and reap the rewards of our unwavering commitment.In the spirit of Churchillian resolve, let us stand united and resolute. The battle is not lost; rather, it is at the cusp of victory. To sell now would be to concede defeat when triumph is within our grasp. I urge you, dear comrades, to look beyond the present and envision the prosperity that awaits. We have held for so long; let us not falter when the finish line is in sight.Onward, with unyielding determination and a shared vision of financial triumph!

Yours steadfastly,IP56

"For your entertainment purposes and not financial advice"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.