SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

In every possible way you look at this and the time that has...

1. 2,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    In every possible way you look at this and the time that has elapsed, this is a terrible deal and i beginning to think that it smells of "dodgyyness" given the communist China is involved. They can literally build empty cities and bridges that go nowhere at a stoke of a pen, but this deal in more than  year old??  YET, except for their evil oppressive system they live under, they are not stupid and i cant help think this is being drawn out for some advantage that would normally be unfair and illegal, but to them there are no rules, just the ones they make up when they feel like it and woe to you if you argue about that!!
    This cant be "advancing" after a month or so based on their efficiency they strive for. So whats really going on as i literally dont even count this as a going concern now , just a loss as i cant see this moving forward and certainly not on OUR terms, as when did you see the communist compromise? Maybe a compromise is when they give you some anaesthetic before they forcibly cut your organs out alive for the peoples state! .
    YES, thats what they do and thats who you are dealing with- the system not the poor Chinese people.

Juat a little reality check!!
    Last edited by Charlie'sbucket: 19/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.