SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ans new bank director joins, page-7

1. 2,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Are you saying Serena has turned against this wonderful deal? haha. well, i remember her supporting this and me too for that matter, but now her detailed posts are not quite as positive and even i have "weakened" under the heel of our soon to be masters from the north if the greens had their way, they would be running the country.

Prove me wrong, but the years on this mess are just flashing by and i now involved in dozens of other stocks that some at least do something Up or DOWN, but SDL is a multi billion$ deposits completely stalled. theres many years to build this too so the directors will all be retired by the times this gets going.
    Surely a line has to be drawn just as you put a Stop loss on a stock past a particular point. Enough is enough. they say they are frustrated, what about month by month reports on their progress now?
    I even emailed a head kicker director from another stock i own who gets things done in a BIG way, but even he wast interested. This guy deals with murdering govts countries and making deals happen and even he dosent want to touch this. I think that speaks for itself. Our wheels are bogged down to the axles now and theres no Road service coming out to get us?

I like to read all posters either way, as you can always pick up details even if you dont agree...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.