ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Hey TolateHave you stopped taking your meds!I recall at the...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hey Tolate
    Have you stopped taking your meds!
    I recall at the start of this thread (when a lot of the ANS posters were patting themselves on the back and deciding how they would spend the ANS money) you were a big supporter!

"Bogo at one stage if you had offered 2.2 cents i would have sold.....lol No not now....remember now im a believer...lolbest of luck allANS Price at posting: 1.7¢ Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Held"..... 23 July I think!!!

Alos, oOn the SDL thread you have been so quick to extol the virtues of ANS and remind us SDL shareholders how ANS is keeping us going!!!

Why is one of the main ANS Cheerleaders so negative now??????

ANS and SDL are both totally reliant on each other... the deal may happen... or it may not happen... none of us Posters know! We can all deduce and make guesses and assumptions.... but in reality none of us know and those who thing they know something are only kidding themselves!

I'm frustrated, we are all frustrated (and I dare say angry at respective Management)...... but until it is formally de-listed or shut down.. I for one live in hope... not huge hope but some hope!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.