ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Agreed - we need a companyupdate to tie all we have read into a...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335

Agreed - we need a companyupdate to tie all we have read into a nice big bow. Very interested toknow how ANS and the ML will work moving forward. Lots to discover over the coming weeks andmonths for ANS. All in all, it's an incredible achievement by Ding and Co andsigning on the dotted line indicates a considerable Q1/2 for ANS.

Interestingly I read in one ofthe recent articles that Dings consortium has assured Congo and Cameroon thatthey will pay any damages awarded from the ICC hearing (IMO there won’t beany). From memory that are asking for $20B (LOL's), this shows you how confident Ding andCo are with this project moving forward, and looking at a feasibility $20B is a drop in the ocean over a 25 year mining period.

Bring on the coming weeks for ANSand all its SH. For all that have held for 10+ years IMO this is going to payoff very nicely. The saying ‘good things come to those who wait’ has never beenso true!

Next steps - relist on the AXS oran IPO on the HKSE (I think this is the preferred option)!

Bring it on and IMO $1 is cheapright now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.