ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

ANS : will we fold or fly?, page-274

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Hi MWR8, you have listed the key components of what Ding would have worked to secure since last October as per his stated to-do list.

Again, the funding of the infrastructure is the big prize which will unlock the Central African Pilbara and unleash economic transformation and employment explosion in the region.

I like to think of the Sangha, Mbalam cluster and deposits in the vicinity as the 2nd or parallel Simandou. LOL

The time and efforts in vetting and finalizing the partners is not to be underestimated as all these organizations have to work hand in glove with one another in a complementary manner with maximum synergy.

You seem to have omitted the relisting and IPO though. I think this will be announced also at least the plan if not the final decision.

Ding and ANS share holders are in the box seat to benefit from a once in a century perfect geopolitical storm as China now going full bore to immediately smash iron ore dependency on foreign suppliers. See link to just appeared article behind a paywall below. LOL

Hopefully this urgent strategic imperative on the part of China will bring forward the finalization of infrastructure funding. Bring it on !

https://www.caixinglobal.com/2022-08-04/in-depth-chinas-plan-to-break-foreign-iron-ore-dependence-mine-more-at-home-101922299.html

Go ANS !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.