ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

ANS : will we fold or fly?, page-276

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340
    Hi bruceleroy,I omitted the IPO on purpose. I was trying to piece how the whole deal comes together with multiple governments, SOE's and companies coming together to make this project possible. I went down a rabbit hole yesterday looking for answers and I believe that is how the deal will be structured. As mentioned above PPP contracts/ Off-take agreements and EPC contracts have been confirmed.

I am left with a few questions tho:
    1. Who is funding the 10 billion needed? IMO it would be 2 large steel producers who guarantee 10 years (currently) of under market value IO.
    2. Tenements - the BIG question. Who gets what bases of these contracts?

Then as you mentioned the IPO is the other point. IMO this will all be but sorted by now. Ding and Ma have had enough time to have both funding the IPO completed. ANS/Bestways time frame was always two parts: 1 - commencement of construction at the end of 2022 and 2 - The first IO to be shipped by the end of 2025.

These dates have never changed (apart from speculation in the media). Alexandrea Mbiam was very clear with these dates in both his extended interviews.

From the ANS side - timing we know of are 1 - Ding landed in china on the 6th October 2021 and 2 - Once the funding/IPO have been completed he will head to Africa with key members of the funding team. We are very very close to finding out the details.

IMO Ding will be preparing to return to Australia then along with key members will be heading to Africa!

Bring it on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.