ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Hi MWR8, I totally agree that Ding's hard work since October is...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Hi MWR8, I totally agree that Ding's hard work since October is about to pay of. I am sick of being the boy who cries wolf. LOL

I get good vibes from reading about China's grand diversification plans and risk mitigation strategy as if their economic lifeblood depends on it. Lots of good info to Google. Yippee !

The infrastructure funding may have taken much longer than anticipated as the scope and hence the overall planning and budgeting could have changed to leverage an even more massive economy of scale resulting from further regional consolidation of high grade iron ore.

It's only logical that the secured binding contracts for production off-take with the behemoth steel mills (China dominates the top 10 and world #1 LOL) will be the basis for formally triggering the infrastructure funding.

It's only logical. Who on earth would spend billions investing in this mega regional project if there is no absolute certainty about contracted supplies. Remember, these are the biggest enterprises under strict state supervision and governance.

I think China is very shy and risk aversed having been bitten more than twice in Guinea Simandou. ANS is at the right place (Africa) and at the right time to capitalize on the mother of all iron ore project opportunities.

Bring it on. Go ANS !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.