ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Speaking like a true ANS believer, I could not agree with you...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Speaking like a true ANS believer, I could not agree with you more about the overwhelming momentum to start the mega project in earnest given the huge economic and social benefits to the impoverished African countries now facing grim existential challenges including hyper inflation and food crisis.

ANS has crucially brought together the technical know-how and sources of funding to unlock a most valuable and strategically pivotal resource left anywhere in the world that Chinese money can be used to help develop and build the infrastructure in order to unleash meaningful and sustained volumes of high grade ore supply for decades to come.

CMRG being formed seemingly in support of the Chinese steel industry corner stone plan revealed in 2022 looks like a stone killing several birds at once where ANS is the beneficiary of geopolitical and global economic circumstances that could not have been envisaged even a year ago.

For Ding to have rolled the dice and took the plunge 4 years ago, I gotta take your hat out of respect for his vision and foresight even when some may just say it's just pure luck. LOL

Let's keep our fingers crossed for the annoucement of funding and project execution as outlined by Bestway. And then the reosurce sector IPO of the century. Yippee !

Go ANS. Bring it on !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.