OPM optum health limited

another new search angine on the market :-)www.yagoohoogle.comi...

1. 1,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    another new search angine on the market :-)

www.yagoohoogle.com

i received answer from ansearch about revenues, nothing new

The table in the AGM presentation was used by way of an example of the earning potential of Ansearch. At the time, Google was earning on average, US$3 per in unique visitor across 67 million unique visitors a month. We chose 30 cents as an average revenue figure per unique visitor. It implies a direct relationship between the number of visitors we have and the price we receive from cost-per-click advertising but in reality this is not the case because cost-per-click advertising will not be our only revenue stream.

We earn revenue every time someone clicks on a sponsored link. The fee we get depends on what the advertiser bid for the keyword in Overture. Just like Google, we want to build other revenue streams that are not dependent on high volume traffic. Yes, we need to attract people who are searching in the high yield sectors like personal finance, healthcare, retail etc. If you are familiar with Overture’s online bidding system for keywords you will see that some of the most popular keywords are fetching over $5 a click. But there are other ways, B2B ways for generating revenue from search as well.

We are looking at a range of affiliate programs and display advertising opportunities. For competitive reasons we are not in a position to disclose the exact nature of our planned revenue streams just yet. I hope by now you are familiar with our directory. That is just one area where we hope to begin featuring advertisers in some shape and form very shortly. Unfortunately you cannot predict revenue from a simple formula based on the number of unique visitors and the average cost of advertising.

Kind regards, Richard

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.