ASN 0.00% 10.0¢ anson resources limited

WHAT'S THE PLAN!!With our SP slowly descending (not only...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    WHAT'S THE PLAN!!
    With our SP slowly descending (not only ASN) from June '18 after CC results of 18c to 4.5c today my main concern is not the SP at present as we've been here before and shown how quickly we can get back to these levels. With LI grades and quantity not exactly world beaters (for the moment) even with 99.9% bench top BG achievement the question for me has always been;
    What separates us from other potential brine plays??
    Apart from:
    -Less sovereign risk
    -Lower taxes
    -Close proximity to battery manufacturers
    -US lagging behind in LI production and development-
    But for how long?
    Our separation is clearly the fact that we are in possession of other minerals and our potential to become a multi mineral producer therefore de-risking the current sentiment around a sole lithium player but as I said my main concern at present is the lack of information/promotion to the broader market regarding BORON/BROMINE/IODINE and hopefully in future our world class graded MAGNESIUM in which apparently we don't have licensing rights to for now (cannot believe).
    I am still a firm believer that management have done a fantastic job in getting us where we are in such a short period of time or I wouldn't wast my time here although I think now is the time to step it up a notch and let the market know that we are not just a lithium wannabe but we come with a bag of other goodies as well.
    SEPARATION!!

GLTAH
    Mari05

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $32.16K 315.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1173901 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1757294 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.