MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

yogi (smarter than the average bear)some more from treasurer's...

1. 164 Posts.
    yogi (smarter than the average bear)

some more from treasurer's website:

"...Ansteel's proposed investment will ensure that production at the Karara Project proceeds, which will underpin the development of the $3 billion Oakajee deepwater open access port (north of Geraldton) and the open access railway for this new iron ore province (see Attachment).

Attachment:

Oakajee Port

The new Oakajee Port is expected to facilitate the development of Western Australia's Mid West region as Australia's second major iron ore mining region after the Pilbara. It will have an initial start up annual capacity of some 35 million tonnes and potential to expand to 80‑100 million tonnes.

The Oakajee Port and associated new railway from other mining projects under development is expected to create several thousand jobs during construction and several hundred ongoing jobs..."

Well, reading between the lines here, I think I can make a good guess as to what's included as one of the '12 infra projects of national significance'.

Looks like lots of work has been going on behind the scenes to get everyone on board with the infrastructure. I think it's remarkable that a federal treasurer is making firb approval conditional on GBG supporting OPR.

My guess is that the commonwealth will provide much more money to Oakajee than WA's 300+ million.

Looks like b1212 was spot on when he said MMX would be all over the news and making headlines...

I'm hoping for a very exciting week for MMX and all the other midwest miners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.