GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Milk2China you just keep positive like you are doing champion...

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Milk2China you just keep positive like you are doing champion and you will succeed. Believe and succeed my friend. This company as i have always said will be the BHP of lithium in many years to come. People that say the share price can not get to 5 dollars in 3 to 5 years because they have too many shares on issue needs look harder at what will happen with this company, wish i could share more. FMG has over 3 billion shares on issue $ 3 a share. BHP 3.2 billion, STO 1.8 billion just to name a few.

GXY is first to gain exposure in to the Lithium era and that is a mammoth advantage. It gives Galaxy the power to rapidly expand our portfolio and at the same time making a very good income. Has anyone ever really thought about MT. Cattlin being the real money maker in the long term that area is enormous. Look who is around us LIT, KSN, PIO, TKL , SLK just to name a few and they are extremely hungry to make money efficiently as possible. Do you really think they will all build a production plant in Mt.Cattlin when there is one there already. Galaxy has the upper hand here and will strike some really nice JV deals over the coming years.

Glad to be on the Galaxy express watch us over take PLS in the next 2 months with ease.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.