ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

answer from head in sand camp, page-3

1. 787 Posts.
    Wandy...you are typical investor/ramper. "I do not want to hear anything bad" type person. Unfortunately your constant hoping/shyting yourself does not seem to be paying off. I will be as happy as the next person to see this rise, but unlike yourself I am not kidding myself just becuase I have a few bucks in it.....The SP is telling the whole story.....NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER, No interest by Traders, NO Interest by Investors, No Interest by Institutions and up to today, no Interest by the Chinese. For those who beleive just because the Chinese have given ARH a few bucks means the whole project is a goer...wakeup! Chinese are well known to throw bucks at a few different projects and then simply walk away from anything that is not interesting or profitable for them...The chinese have barely dipped their toes in the water and the rampers are claiming victory. This deal could just as quickly disintergrate as quickly as it came together. SO as I have said all along, NO BUCKS NO HOPE for this DOG! BTW the only true winner out of all this......Mr Palmer!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.