BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Dear Sir/Madam: Thank you for the note. I appreciate your...

1. 268 Posts.
    Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for the note. I appreciate your frustration and simply ask that you have a some patience with the “new” Biota. As you can imagine, merging two public entities from different domiciles is not a simple task. I can’t speak to the history of previous leadership teams with respect to promises made, etc., but I can communicate with conviction that Russ Plumb, who has been CEO for a mere four months, is steadfast in facilitating meaningful shareholder value. As such, the strategic and operational review (posted press release below issued on 4/15) was purely about conducting a comprehensive clinical/corporate evaluation devoid of emotion and dedicated to identifying the best path forward to achieve optimal value for all stakeholders. Given the results of the review were just announced earlier this week, we are first able to commence the process of bolstering the Company’s presence and relationships in the mainstream investment community. I am convinced better days are ahead for all BOTA shareholders based on this revised strategy. Simply put, deemphasizing pre-clinical development, leveraging the commercial assets to enable the ability to add late stage programs, and operating a streamlined organization seems to me like a very rational approach to achieve growth. Management just needs a reasonable period of time to execute.

Warm regards,

Hershel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.