Eljay I think it's interesting to read quotes on what great men...

1. 167 Posts.
    Eljay I think it's interesting to read quotes on what great men and women have said over time about religion. An important source that shouldn't be ignored. Religious people always claim that their children should get both sides of the story but this simply doesn't happen. I wonder for example if Christian parents tell their children what Thomas Jefferson said about Christianity. "Christianity is the most perverse system that has ever shone on man". You see? These things don't get taught. They get hidden. They only give the child the best of religion, like the soft furry animals, and leave out the slaughter and hate. And they like to then teach the worst of atheism, leaving out all the good.

This is why I think teaching religion to a mind that can't even think for itself is simply brainwashing bordering on child abuse. Religious parents need to be very careful. My mother was Christian and my dad a non-believer. I distinctly remember a time in my childhood when I lost some respect for my mothers thinking and advice. Religious parents need to understand that non-believers see it all as Santaville even at a young age. So ask yourself what amount of respect would YOU give to someone's thinking process that believed in Santa? You see? Probably not much. This is why I sought out my dad when needing any sort of counsel.

Be very careful with your kids and religion. It could all well come back and bite you. It's wrong to teach kids religion, especially when they are given just one side. What hope do you give them to come up with an informed decision? No hope whatsoever. It is complete brainwashing and nothing but. It's wrong and you know it, and you should be ashamed. It should be a criminal offence to expose children to religion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.