TAM 3.70% 2.8¢ tanami gold nl

answer to goldilocks question no.4971, page-14

1. 4,326 Posts.
    haha..

bogun, as you know i'm the first to admit TAM has a long way to go but she aint all doom and gloom and i do understand where you guys come from, in a bull market theres dollars to be made, going into a bear market you wanna make as much as you can before it really hits the fan so why do i sit on poor old TAM, tie up those dollars while other plays are surging.. hey thats my perogative.

anyway IGR looks the good mate, have thought about taking a position myself but I'm pretty heavy into KAL, i'm also happy to watch the wider market at the moment see how it pans out. might swap and change as we go, we'll see.

mate my best stock to date has been AXM. much the same as you pointed out with Intergra, a sound company and management, maybe i'm biased but i reckon AXM will blow all the others away long term, slowly but surely, management have a concise plan and they are doing it a bit different to the main stay.

either way you run, best of luck, the gold sector is only just starting to shine.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.