CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

answers from john

1. 10,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Hi all,
    Just had a chat with John,
    1. May I post the answers to Q in HC ?

He is was not so keen to have things posted on HC but after reviewing what we discussed we agreed it was not market sensitive so here goes:

2. Is he aware of the blatant SP manipulation ?
    2.1 If yes then who is it, what can he do about it ?
    2.2 If no, will he please investigate it

John needs a lead so he can prove. I promised that I would e-mail him the techniques that are used. If anyone can share anything that might prove this, please e-mail it to John or if you are brave, post it here and I will forward it on

3. How long will it take to get Hellman & Shcofield to complete the validation to measured status.
    They are drilling and drilling and finding more and more. Ongoing process. As long as they keep finding more - all is good.
    4. Given the court case proceedings and the perceived market sentiment of GF interests, it would be in his and our interest to get the SP up NOW !

(Never asked this question as it is more an observation)
    Can we get more frequent updates ?
    (I did not ask this question due to time)

5. If at all possible, what timeframe are we looking at until the court proceedings are concluded ?
    (THought not to ask this anyway but John said the main game is still on. Prove up the resource. Forget the curretn SP as at the end it will be based on what they have proven up and calculate a NPV from)

All good in my opinion. I will e-mail him the techniques used so he can know what to look for.

Sskim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.