AVR 3.70% $15.10 anteris technologies ltd

Answers from WP - a good read, page-208

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802

“This is a laymans view, mine, seems to make sense to me, but I am not business brain.”

Iceman.11

I appreciate the honesty in your statement above.

Below are a couple of grabs from the latest 4C worth considering IMO.

New US sales team structure organized around Single Product Focus with separate and dedicated sales teams focused on VascuCel® and CardioCel® products enhanced by independent channel representation and corporate account sales.
    Together these are expected to materially impact on ADAPT® revenues in the US over the coming 12 months and beyond.

Our infusion business continued to perform strongly in the quarter

Record consumable sales (i.e. excluding capital pump sales) have been recorded in June

Cash flow generation during the quarter saw the overall cash position finish at $11.2M as at 30 June 2017.

Current quarter

Column 1 Column 2
    0 Total estimated cash outflows

I expect current quarter to come in at approximately 30% up PCP which is $8m, if this is the case the overall negative impact on the cash balance will be approximately $1.6m.
    At this rate the company has (18 months) plenty of funds to get it to cash flow positive, which from all the commentary I’ve seen from WP is the plan.

I invest more in people than the company itself, and I don’t believe for a second that WP and this new team aren’t up to the challenge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.10
Change
-0.580(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $321.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.70 $15.94 $15.02 $282.9K 18.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 342 $15.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.28 604 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.