AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

answers needed

1. 2,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    with the falling SP and the continual posting of stab in the dark assumptions, I think its time for avq to give us an update and a truthful one at that.

I expect no egm to come out of left field whilst the SP LIES AT 23.5.......................As RM would ne losing almost 5 cents a share ........................................Further to the Placement, Axiom’s Chief Executive Officer Mr Ryan Mount has subscribed for $200,000 on the same terms as above however this will be subject to shareholder approval at a meeting of shareholders

I stand to be corrected but wasn't it the end of march when we were told that avq had re applied for the ML.

THATS ALL BUT 6 MONTHS AGO. the best bit of news that got the SP going was a blatant misuse of trust.i feel sorry for those who brought on an announcement that was not legally allowed to be issued.

then we hear that RM brought $800k worth of shares in MNM where a director of avq is on the board.he has every right. but the thing that puzzles me why invest 800k in another company when you could invest in your company and not get your holders offside even further. to me this looks like avq in the short term has no hope as the main man thinks there is a better return in another company. but the news I want to hear about is the ML license that holds the key to why we invest in AVQ

so come on RM. How about an update and a truthful one at the to reassure the holders that we arnt be screwed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.