BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

answers required now, page-56

1. 293 Posts.
    I for one would be happy to assist ASIC in its enquiries into the management of this company. Christian Lange made on OCT 20th 2010 specific references to an improved performance in 2Q11 2H 11 based on "primary workload, newly contracted work, resceduling of formerly delayed projects and an encouraging tender pipeline". At no stage did he mention they were haemorhhaging money so badly they were a month off suspension of the share and a CR needed for the very survival of the company. One that has been handled poorly and came so late it is pure negligence. he also talked about "The consistant flow of regular , day to day work and additional contract awards with new and return customers..." I am not going to lie down while blatant lies have been told that have mislead investors into an alarming false sense of security. Managing companies propped up with other peoples money is not a God given right and this will end up in the hands of the powers that be for these incompetants and liars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.