RHK 4.27% 78.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi, fingermark, how will the option holers do should not be a...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi, fingermark, how will the option holers do should not be a problems in my views, which could not decided by KW and anyone in FMS and could not change anything of FMS IO.

I do worry about the temperarily pulling back of FMS price if it could confirm all of its IO. I bet on the IO. To win big, you have to take the big risks with the faith that the winning odds is much bigger than 65%. You could not be sure everything is favour to you in the market.

If betting on FMS IO with the winning odds more than 65% is the suicide you highlighted, I would like to take this action. Actually to me, the risk is losing my paper profit, which, if turned into reality, could not change my life style too much.

If the oppies don't make it over the line then? The small players without backup funds to exercise the oppies will be hurt and someone could buy on the fire. If FMS the follong drilling keep to be good as what FMS has been done, everything should be fine. It would not be FMS's problems strategically even though some short-term troubles. I bet in the strategic prospective.

Have to go and continued later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
-0.035(4.27%)
Mkt cap ! $156.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.5¢ 76.5¢ $2.438K 3.147K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 3999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.