GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

answers?

1. 66 Posts.

Mr Burgoyne,

You obviously have a deep hatred for us posters on Hotcopper, yes I do read your rants on other sites and I have pasted your last statement below.

To GR HC posters (posers?); your obituary to the faacta may have amused you but not the TO's. They are Ceremonial People contemptuous of bunctious, callow children like yourselves. Angry too in the way you bandy about the name Groote, their Eylandt, like Winchelsea and Bickerton, down to the low water mark, as if it wa...s one of your "lines" of powder or the whores that keep you company as you so obnoxiously boast.

Firstly I am sure the Factaa is in fact a fictitious individual and yes his posts are not to everybodies liking, my Grandmother also would not be impressed but seriously how has this got anything to do with the company.

I am sure the majority of posters on Hotcopper, like myself are individuals looking to invest our hard earned money in various stocks..... and are not institutionalised racists as you have also called us.
    I don't represent the company and I would be extremely suprised if any poster on here would be directly involved.

You are upset that Groote Resources have used your name forgive me if I am wrong but is Groote Eylandt not of Dutch origin and what is GEMCO an acronym for?

Also I am still awaiting a reply on why you are not protesting against GEMCO.
    Please explain to me how the dredging and spillage of ore recently and the strip mining of your island does not contribute to cultural genocide, another term you have used many times. I profess I am not educated in the totality of Indigenous beliefs on Groote but please explain how the song lines will only be affected by GR and they have not been affected by GEMCO or Telstra, forgive me for my ignorance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.