GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

answers?, page-17

1. 66 Posts.
    Part 4 and 5

jaeb: I forgot, in regard to Telstra. Negotiations with Telstra took place over an eight month period. I would suggest that the laying of that cable is a whole lot different from mining the sea bed, given that the cable is about one inch in... diameter. The eight months were devoted to dealing with the anthropoly and environmental considerations. In that instance there were hundreds of TO's involved, including those from the mainland. I wasn't directly involved in the case of Telstra and I am not aware if the TO's felt that any of the Song Cycles were compromised. I would imagine not, giving that they finally assented. However I can find out if you like. GFB

jaeb; I have followed up on the dredging by GEMco at their port operations. This was a targeted program designed to recover all of the spillage from GEMCos ship loading over the last forty years which covered an area of less than an acre in... total. This did not interfere with the original sea bed floor and there was extensive consultation with the TO's. Originally Gemco just wanted to dredge and allow the sediment to be pumped back into the bay. This is what angered the TO's and therebye Gemco were forced to pump all of the sediment recovered back into land based settling ponds. GEMco were initially argumentative but they were forced both by the TO's and the NT Govt into this. In regards to GEMCo's off shore tenemnets; the TO's are mightily concerned about them. And when, and if, this fight with GR gives them a breather they will be turning their attention in that direction. At a personal level I have already begun hassling the shit out of GEMCO personnel at every opportunity. I think you may be aware by now that I'm reasonably proficient at hassling and hectoring. To suggest in any way that I am a Gemco front man is completely laughable. The ultimate aim of the TO's is Sea Rights to rid adjacent waters of all prospective miners.It is recognised that this will take a mighty effort, but that is the goal. Sincerely GFB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.