GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

Nice reply GrantI am a little confused thou,On the 6th of august...

1. 366 Posts.
    Nice reply Grant

I am a little confused thou,

On the 6th of august mr hill said the following
    Kim Hill, chief executive of the Northern Land Council, which also represents traditional owners in the area, said it "beggars belief that in the 21st century - despite the High Court's Mabo decision and the Native Title Act - any mining company would come to Arnhem Land and commence exploration without consultations and agreement with traditional owners''.
    "There is no room for cowboys in Arnhem Land," Mr Hill said.
    "Companies like BHP and Telstra have no trouble doing the right thing; likewise, Groote Resources must establish itself as a good corporate citizen by deferring all work until consultations are completed."
    Which they have,yes/no?
    But you have made your mind up and that is ?no mining full stop do what ever it takes to stop it? so even if GR tried to talk to the TO?s what your saying is that GR will be wasting their time,yes/no?

And you said ,
    I also repeat an element of a previous post. The NT Dept of Resources have directed that GR/GOT provide a Mine Management Plan for their initial "seismic mapping stage";

This plan is a standard gov. form and GR have not submitted it cause they are being the good corporate citizen.

The NT gov. is advertising your state as the next big thing in mining and have label arnhem land as possible area that holds a new discovery

So my guess is that your going to fight GR and the NT gov.cause the gov. does not issue tenements on a whim they would have had seeked legal advise on it and then made a decision.
    What I would like to see is you ,GR the alc and most importanly the TO?s sit down and talk.

callback

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.