BRN 4.35% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

as far as FF is concerned he made his intentions clear from day...

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    as far as FF is concerned he made his intentions clear from day one that he is a holder and is a big believer. But to your surprise he was almost absent from the platform when sp was too high and rejoined when it is too low again. FF have a clear faith in his investment and he brings much more research on brainchip than any other poster here. He invested in a company and I do not find anything wrong in saying how proud he is with his decision. He had provided us quite a bit to us about his investments in brainchip as well.
    Now an article one year old is not as old as 8 year old. Most of the holders agree with him that technology is revolutionary, but if you buy something expensive then you have to consider yourself unlucky. There are a lot of stocks which goes from hero to zero. Appen is a good example of that. So if I lose in appendix I cannot say it is because of social platforms. To me brainchip is still one of the favourites for day traders and many of them make decent return from the hype and doom of stock. Just sometimes we do not want to believe that we are wrong and want to find the excuses. If you buy any stock in hype and sell in gloom you will lose. No one knows better than you. In between we get shareman on this platform and he made a decent effort to bring the sp down and now he is not here.
    So any poster including you and me are here for their own personal reasons. We know FF reasons as he is an investor and he has done his part of research on the stock. He is sharing his research with us, but he never ask anyone to buy. Even he kept in on hold from day one.
    Yes he likes the product and he is proud of his decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $1.892M 8.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 473422 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 62936 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.3¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ 6208956
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.