RNE 25.0% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

antarctic ice shelf in peril as bridge snaps, page-105

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    Hi RBO, I would like to read that, it sounds interesting. However, I am wary of geologists turned climate scientists. There was one instance in the past where the learned fellow in question trotted out that line about CO2 following temperature in the distant past therefore it could not be the cause of rising temperatures in the present. I cannot sit idly by and say nothing in the face of such clear misinformation and distortion of the facts. When I looked deeper this particular learned geologist was a consultant for the coal mining lobby, if I recall correctly. Please understand I am not saying Plimmer is anything like the above, I am just saying I am sceptical of geologists turned climate scientists as my experience so far has not been good. I would need to read his book before offering an opinion on his theories. Apologies in advance to any of the geologists here as there are many. I may be digging myself into a very deep hole here, pun intended, but hopefully we can all get along despite this. :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.